kvale

Friday, October 27, 2006

Laundry

Laundry reveals how my life changed October 23, 2006.

I can now complete a full load of pink laundry.

Kks welcomed a sister into the world at 10:32 pm on October 23rd. She wasn't entirely sure how to interpret the mad dash to get to the hospital...only the end result for kks was a slumber party at her baby sitters' home.

After growing up in a household with two brothers, I can only imagine what it was like for my poor mother. Where was the gender solidarity? No wonder she imported little girls.

Some expressed disappointment for me that a boy didn't join our family. No one needs to project disappointment. Kks is an excited big sister, and my wife and I are team parents with two beautiful children. God blesses us richly. As I write I carry AAS (kks' sister) close to my chest in a Baby Bjorn.

I couldn't be more thankful or happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home