kvale

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Ready to roll--a new way of coming home

In the grand scheme of things, I still could have taken better care of myself on this road trip.

But this time I was ready to roll. Even though my flight was delayed 2 hours because of nasty storms ripping through the Midwest and Southeast, I gladly put a pull-up on kks after her mother informed me she passed out in the car on the way home from child care. This growing trend relates to nap aversion...unfortunately she takes after her father on this one. Can't miss anything...

The pull-application at midnight woke her up--and she was ready to party. Bring it on--I was not exhausted. So we made a little slumber party--juice and cheddar bunny crackers and a Veggie Tales movie with sleeping bags and woobies.

Those times I fail to take care of myself--this would have been a crabby effort on my part that would have rippled through the whole weekend.

We are off to a good start. I guess I have the capacity to mature like kks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home