kvale

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The little girl mocked me!

Kks and I went to hang out in the basement last evening. As we walked downstairs, I stepped on our dog's pinch collar--spikes pointed upward (yes, we ARE inhumane freaks, but we value our appendages in the Smales household). I responded with a pain-ridden utterance: "Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow!"

Kks not only repeated what I shouted, but copied my voice as well as Fred Travalena would. She then let out a cackle--both amused with her impersonation and my pain. My wife thought this whole thing was amusing.

I found the pain was well worth the laughter we shared.

P.S. The real value of this posting is that you learned a lot about Fred Travalena with the link--and all the celebreties who amuse the guy by taking a photo with him. I wish I could hang out with Alice Cooper. I hear he's quite a golfer. I need a partner to work with until kks' is willing to use her putter for putting rather than as a weapon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home